Wednesday 9 May 2007

Say sorry

There are so many ways to say sorry. Read these sentences.

I am sorry.

I am very sorry.

I am terribly sorry.

I am sorry to hear this.

I am sorry to hear about your accident.

I am sorry to hear about your father’s death.

I am sorry you had an accident.

I am sorry for coming late.

I am sorry for taking your pen without asking.

I am sorry for stepping on your foot.

I am sorry for calling you so late at night.

I am sorry for causing you a lot of trouble.

I am sorry for not paying the rent on time.

I am sorry for not inviting you to my party.

I am sorry for not coming to class on time.

I am sorry that I didn’t come to class on time.

I am sorry that I didn’t invite you to my party.

I am sorry that I didn’t do my homework.

I am sorry that I couldn’t come to your house.

I am sorry that I haven’t written you a letter.

I am sorry to say that your dog has died in a car accident.

I am sorry to say that I have to leave work here.

I am sorry to say that I will not be able to lend you money.

I apologize for what happened.

I apologize for my mistake.

I apologize for coming late.

I apologize for calling you so early in the morning.

I apologize for being rude to you.

I apologize for not picking you up from the airport.

I apologize because I was rude to you.

I apologize because I called you so early in the morning.

Please accept my apology.

I wish you accept my apology.

I said I was sorry but she did not accept my apology.

No comments: