Thursday 11 February 2010

English Course Information

Good morning. ABC Language School. Sam Speaking.
Oh, Good morning. My name is Tom. I would like to get some information about your general English classes, please.
Sure. What would you like to know?
When is the next class starting?
We have new classes every Monday. They normally start at 9 o’clock in the morning and finish at 1 Monday to Friday.
And how much does it cost?
$289 per week. The class goes for five weeks. After that you get some tests and if you pass you go to the next level.
And how long does one level go for?
Normally 5 weeks.
How big is the class, please?
We normally have between 4 and 10 students. We don’t have more than 10 in one class. This gives the teacher a chance to give you more individual attention. You don’t want to study in a big class, do you?
No, I don’t. Now if my wife and I would like to enrol, will we get a discount?
Normally we don’t offer any discounts but you can speak to the manager about that. I am sorry. I can’t give you an exact answer about this.
Oh, I understand. Now can you tell me one more thing?
Sure. What would you like to know?
Will I be using computers in the class?
We normally have computers in the class and they have educational software programs to help you learn English. You can search the internet as well inside class. So the answer is yes.
Will I get a certificate after I finish the course?
Of course. You will get a certificate at the end of each level. Our certificate is nationally accredited. You can use it anywhere in Australia. Not just in Melbourne.
And where are you located?
We are located at 345 Collins Street in the city. Do you know Collins Street? Have you been to the city before?
No, I haven’t. I have just arrived here in Melbourne recently. I live in Box Hill.
From Box Hill you can take a train to the city. It normally takes about half an hour. You get off at Flinders Street Train Station and walk to our college. It is not hard to find it at all. Anything else you would like to know?
No, Thanks. That's all. Thanks for your help. Bye.
Bye.