Tuesday 2 March 2010

Toyota

Good afternoon. Box Hill Car Dealership. Rosa speaking.
Good afternoon, Rosa. My name is Tom Smith. I would like to get some information on the Toyota Corolla you are advertising in the local newspaper, please.
Yes, Mr Smith. What would you like to know?
I need to know how much it costs.
Which one are you interested in – the hatchback or the sedan?
The hatchback, please.
Automatic or manual, Mr Smith?
The automatic one.
Oh, it’s $27.500. There are seven colours to choose from. It has air conditioning, power steering and power windows. It also has front and side air bags for passengers’ safety.
Oh, I see. I know Toyota makes good cars.
The Toyota Corolla is designed in Europe and is a very safe car to drive.
How often do I need to have it serviced?
It depends how much you use the car. The first time you have your car serviced is after 1000 kilometres. After that some customers have their cars serviced every 6 months. Others have them serviced every 10.000 kilometres. It is really up to you.
And how much does it cost per service?
The standard service costs $130.
I can’t pay the $27.500 upfront. Can I pay in instalment?
Yes, of course. You can pay a deposit of $500 first and pay the rest in instalment. We can arrange every thing for you, Mr Smith.
I need to get the car as soon as I can. What time do you close today?
We close at 6 pm. Can you come before that?
Yes, I live five minutes away from your car yard. I will come in less than one hour but before I come, can you do any thing about the price? $27.500 is a bit dear for me.
When you come, we can talk about the price more and if there is any thing we can do, we will try to make you happy, Mr Smith.
That sounds good. Ok. Thanks for your help.
Not a problem, Mr Smith. Is there anything else you’d like to ask?
No, that’s all. Bye.
Bye.